ALL ABOUT SACHA INCHI & OMEGA 3-6-9
Sacha inchi is a climbing shrub plant that grows mostly in the Amazon region, especially in Peru (this remains the source with the highest quality) where it has been eaten by the indigenous people for centuries. Other countries are attempting to grow sacha inchi, including South America and the United States; however the same quality and product consistency has not been achieved yet. In tropical locations it generally grows as a vine that’s propped up or supported and produces seeds almost throughout the year. Two years after planting, the vine can produce up to a hundred fruits at a time that will have 400 to 500 seeds a few times a year. The fruit is then picked and can have up to seven oval, dark brown seeds inside (the average is 4 to 5), that are shelled out.
It is used as oil, the seeds can be roasted and eaten, and it can be consumed in a powder form (especially as a plant-based protein). This tiny seed is such an excellent plant-based source of Omega-3 that it has 17 times more Omega-3 per ounce than wild Sockeye salmon. Add in a high amount of tryptophan (an amino acid that is a pre-cursor for your body to make Serotonin — the “feel good” hormone that helps create a positive mood) and fiber, and this super food is an excellent addition to a Super Life diet!
SACHA INCHI BENEFITS
Sacha inchi is rich in protein, omega-3, -6, and -9, alpha tocopherol, vitamin E, and carotenoids (Vitamin A), and fiber. Its unique collection of nutrients provide notable benefits for the body.
- Controls cholesterol. Sacha inchi lowers BAD cholesterol (LDL) and raises GOOD cholesterol (HDL).
Overall immunesystem support and fights stress. Sacha Inchi is high in tryptophan (a hormone and neurotransmitter) that helps the brain to release stress and feelbetter. Also, by being so high in Omega-3, it reduces brain inflammation (no headaches).
- Improves brain function. The high concentration of Omega and healthy fats helps the brain
to continuallyfight inflammation; which reduces the risk of depression, fatigue, memory issue, and responses to pain.
- Improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. This
in turnreduces the risk of cardiovascularconcerns.
- Diabetes fighter. The high concentration of Omega-3 helps control glucose levels in the body. It also lowers
triglycerides levels, which are high in people with diabetes.
- Bone improvement. Omega-3 assists the body
with calciumabsorption, which improves bone density and strength.
- Vision support. Rich in vitamin E and A, which
both facilitategreater vision and less deterioration.
- Joint pain and healing. Due to
the anti-inflammatorynature of the plant, it can be used to help with joint painand rheumatoid arthritis…
- Skin and hair production. Omega-3
is essentialto healthy hair and skin ; andthe plant is very rich in Omega-3.
Sacha inchi is made into oils and powders, but its seeds are more commonly eaten after roasting. The roasted sacha inchi seed is a quality snack choice due to its high concentration of Omega-3 and complete proteins. The seed is a great addition to homemade trail mixes.
WHERE TO HUNT IT DOWN
Purchase this super food from us in various forms, such as Sacha Inchi baked nuts, Sacha Inchi Fresh Nuts, Sacha Inchi Oil, Sacha Inchi cold compress oil soft gel capsules, Sacha Inchi Tea. Each product contains high Omega 3, 6, 9, Vitamin A and E without any additive. Our Sacha Inchi is GAP certified.
HOW TO PLANT
Sacha Inchi could be plant under our Contractual Farming at your land or Our Allocated Lands
There are many ways to plant Sacha Inchi which does effects on the grading of nutrition and Vitamin stake in harvest
- Old Traditional ways used to be by planting seeds in common desired land by using natural soils, however as the soil conditions changes it is hard to get desired quality.
- The Most effective ways are innovative agriculture, by harvesting in properly organized vine yards, under the well control UV shades and by providing proper and timely harvesting products.
FARMS TO END USER PROCESS
- Plantation of Sacha Inchi Seeds in Organic Soils
- Gardening and taking care of the plants with Organic Supplements/Nutrition’s/Organic Fertilizers
- Sacha Inchi Fruits are ready to harvest after 6 Months of Plantation
- Sacha Inchi Fresh Spring leaves collection to process Sacha Inchi Tea
- Collection of the Sacha Inchi fruit
- Separating the nuts from the fruit
- Shipment to our factory
- Selection and de-hauling of the nuts
- Preparation for Sacha Inchi Oil, Sacha Inchi roasted nuts, Sacha Inchi Powder